La Bête de la Mer Raglan Baseball Tee$29.99
The Apocalypse Tapestry is a large medieval set of tapestries commissioned by Louis I, the Duke of Anjou, and woven in Paris between 1377 and 1382. It depicts the story of the Apocalypse from the Book of Revelation by Saint John the Divine in colourful images, spread over six tapestries that originally totaled 90 scenes, and were about six metres high, and 140 metres long in total. The particular scene included here is known as La Bête de la Mer showing John, the Dragon, and the Beast of the Sea.
- Solid Colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey Body: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; Dark Heather Sleeves: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Artwork from a medieval tapestry, this detail of which shows John, the Dragon, and the Beast of the Sea.
- La Bête de la Mer is from the Tapisserie de l'Apocalypse in Angers, France
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem